More than a job… It’s a tribe!
Due to an internal promotion we’re on the lookout for our next HR Administrator to come join the HR team here in Sydney! This isn’t a typical HR Administrator role, it’s so much more.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER(S)
We’re seeking expressions of interest in joining our growing HR Partnering team across NSW, Victoria & Queensland! Simply email your CV by click on the button below.
EI Legal is a specialist employment law firm in a period of rapid growth. We are looking for an employment lawyer who is passionate about employment law and is also interested in growing our business.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this integral position will provide daily support to the broader business – more specifically our internal stakeholders, including the payroll, sales, legal and HR departments as well as our clients.
We have approximately 70 people spread across Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane who all work remotely with true flexibility to work how and when they want. We are a team of people that promote collaboration, use best practice initiatives and are experts in human resources, legal, migration, payroll and HR software – in addition to marketing, business development and finance to drive business results. Our team is smart, ambitious, fun, innovative and service driven. We are experiencing huge growth. We work hard and we love to celebrate our successes. Sound like somewhere you would like to work?
Awarded with the HRD Gold Award for Employer of Choice & as the BRW #1 Most Innovative HR company in Australia (2015), we have worked alongside Australian businesses for over two decades providing comprehensive employment solutions. Our HR software, professional services (including human resources, legal, migration) and outsourced services (including payroll and workforce management) can be designed to produce the best possible “win-win” solutions for employers of all sizes.
- Remote First (meaning we all work from home/remotely with the option of working from a shared workspace in some states);
- Meaningful employee happiness initiatives;
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program);
- Pet friendly (if you decide to work from our shared office space and don’t want to leave your fur baby at home);
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Return to work bonus for primary carers;
- Continuing education/post-graduate assistance program.
- Employee rewards program (points win prizes!);
- Wellness sessions including stress management, resilience, fitness at work etc;
- Yoga classes;
- Winter flu vaccination;
- Fortnightly virtual social activities;
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations when we achieve target;
- Discounts on products and services through our third-party partners (including health insurance).
- Have no stupid rules – and resist red tape;
- Follow the EI way – by setting business and individual goals;
- Are all part of a growing, exciting business – have fun and celebrate our successes;
- Do not withhold or spin information – we use the many channels of communication that are available to us to inform people what is going on
- Do not restrict an individual’s ability to unleash their passion to make a significant impact if it is aligned with our purpose – to make employment easier and more rewarding;
- Do not tolerate silos and turf wars – we are one dream team.
- Have genuine conversations between managers and employees – to identify ways to improve performance and employee development – both personally and professionally;
- Listen to what you want – join a Pillar and help shape how we do things and what initiative we bring to life;
- Provide continuous learning, support, maintaining a positive environment, making available effective tools and creating pathways for development;
- Gain an appreciation of what people value, what is done well and what we can improve on the employee experience through monthly pulse surveys and collecting virtual suggestions;
- Question politely when we have not lived up to this promise.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Head of People & Culture
People & Culture Officer
Get in touch today!
Interested in joining our tribe of HR & Payroll experts? To get in touch about available career opportunities, simply fill in the form and a member of our team will reach out.