Our growth journey is in full swing which gives us a rare opportunity to open up an expression of interest (EOI) for any HR professionals looking to join our growing HR Partnering team in May or June 2023.
This role sits within our HR Connect team, with our HR Advisors working with an array of clients predominantly over the phone to help support and provide best practice HR and workplace advice for businesses.
We exist to make employment easier and more rewarding.
Satisfied employees means satisfied clients – this is our motto, it’s simple really. Our team of over 110 employees (and counting) spread across NSW, VIC, QLD, SA & WA experience genuine flexibility to work how and when they want. This is our policy and one we back as a flexible employer.
With a blend of collaboration, curiosity & best practice initiatives, our team are experts in HR, Legal, Payroll, Payroll Software, Human Resources and HR software. In addition to this, our marketing, business development and finance teams all work together for our purpose to make employment easier for Australian businesses. We’re a company who likes to celebrate and reward, no matter how big or small. We won’t scream the typical company jargon ‘work hard, play hard’ because we don’t need to reinforce this – it just happens. Everyone genuinely enjoys what they do here at Employment Innovations which is reinforced by our 8.5/10 employee happiness score and as 2015 Gold Award for Employer Choice.
We are currently experiencing huge business growth with our employees being at the forefront of this growth. Are you ready to join the team at Employment Innovations?
Perks are more than just ping-pong tables and ‘Friday drinks’. They need to be purposeful and provide value and benefit to each of our employees. We all know the benefits of offering genuine flexibility to employees, so we’ve made this our policy – we give each and every employee the opportunity to work from home as much as they like, whilst having a dedicated workspace in Sydney for those who enjoy onsite and social collaboration.
But wait – there’s more! We also offer:
- Additional flexible paid leave such as paid parental leave, dad & partner pay bonuses, study leave, floating public holiday leave and our very own Thrive Day leave;
- Flexible working arrangements such as compressed working weeks to suit your lifestyle;
- Continuing education and post-graduate financial assistance programs – we believe that knowledge is power;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which extends to include your family;
- Annual company wide retreats to the Hunter Valley, Blue Mountains and South Coast of NSW;
- Employee rewards program – we make it easy for you to build up your points (Hero Dollars);
- Employee experience campaigns such as ‘12 Days of Christmas;’
- Dedicated diversity & inclusion initiatives and a remote-first team to promote, celebrate and enhance your employee experience;
- Wellness sessions such as virtual yoga;
- Fortnightly social engagement activities such as virtual trivia, bingo and talent shows;
- We also cover the cost of any professional memberships you may have with AHRI and offer specialised training through TAPS for our payroll-ers;
- Meaningful corporate partnerships with the Black Dog Institute and a local charity – The Sweetest Gift;
- No red tape, bureaucracy or ridiculous internal procedures – we encourage people to speak up, be ambitious, invent solutions and challenge the status quo.
Don’t just take our word for it, see what our employees have to say about working at Employment Innovations.
"Great culture, growing company and the best team!"
“EI’s people – my colleagues feel like family! We work hard and passionately, and we have fun doing it. An amazing and diverse group of talent with one central vision. So much opportunity both internally and externally.”
"The future is looking pretty bright for EI"
“Culture is a big focus with EI retaining a startup feel, operating a casual office with flexible working across all roles.”
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
From 1992 to now, we’ve always sourced the best talent who have a passion for what they do. If you’re looking to enhance your career and want to join a company that embraces modern-day workplace practices offering you genuine flexibility then our People Experience team is ready to talk to you.
People & Culture Manager
People & Culture Officer
Employee & Customer Experience Administrator
Get in touch today!
Interested in joining our tribe of HR & Payroll experts? To get in touch about available career opportunities, simply fill in the form and a member of our team will reach out.