MORE THAN A JOB. IT’S A TRIBE.
Our available HR Administrator role sits within our outsourced employment business unit. Not a typical HR Admin role – it’s so much more with the opportunity to work across multiple industries & clients.
HR ADVISOR [WA]
Due to our current growth, we’re on the lookout for our next superstar HR Advisor to join the expanding HR Advisory team based in Western Australia!
JUNIOR OFFICE COORDINATOR
Having recently experienced rapid growth we are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Junior Office Coordinator to join our team.
We’re currently looking for a motivated Mid-Level Payroll Partner to join our rapidly growing payroll team here at Employment Innovations!
HR BUSINESS PARTNER(S)
We’re currently seeking expressions of interest at joining our growing HR Partnering team across NSW, Victoria, Queensland and WA! Simply email your CV by click on the button below.
We exist to make employment easier and more rewarding.
We have approximately 70 people spread across Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane who all work remotely with true flexibility to work how and when they want. We are a team of people that promote collaboration, use best practice initiatives and are experts in human resources, legal, migration, payroll and HR software – in addition to marketing, business development and finance to drive business results. Our team is smart, ambitious, fun, innovative and service driven. We are experiencing huge growth. We work hard and we love to celebrate our successes. Sound like somewhere you would like to work?
Awarded with the HRD Gold Award for Employer of Choice & as the BRW #1 Most Innovative HR company in Australia (2015), we have worked alongside Australian businesses for over two decades providing comprehensive employment solutions. Our HR software, professional services (including human resources, legal, migration) and outsourced services (including payroll and workforce management) can be designed to produce the best possible “win-win” solutions for employers of all sizes.
- Remote First (meaning we all work from home/remotely with the option of working from a shared workspace in some states);
- Meaningful employee happiness initiatives;
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program);
- Pet friendly (if you decide to work from our shared office space and don’t want to leave your fur baby at home);
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Return to work bonus for primary carers;
- Continuing education/post-graduate assistance program.
- Employee rewards program (points win prizes!);
- Wellness sessions including stress management, resilience, fitness at work etc;
- Yoga classes;
- Winter flu vaccination;
- Fortnightly virtual social activities;
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations when we achieve target;
- Discounts on products and services through our third-party partners (including health insurance).
AT EMPLOYMENT INNOVATIONS, WE:
- Have no stupid rules – and resist red tape;
- Follow the EI way – by setting business and individual goals;
- Are all part of a growing, exciting business – have fun and celebrate our successes;
- Do not withhold or spin information – we use the many channels of communication that are available to us to inform people what is going on
- Do not restrict an individual’s ability to unleash their passion to make a significant impact if it is aligned with our purpose – to make employment easier and more rewarding;
- Do not tolerate silos and turf wars – we are one dream team.
- Have genuine conversations between managers and employees – to identify ways to improve performance and employee development – both personally and professionally;
- Listen to what you want – join a Pillar and help shape how we do things and what initiative we bring to life;
- Provide continuous learning, support, maintaining a positive environment, making available effective tools and creating pathways for development;
- Gain an appreciation of what people value, what is done well and what we can improve on the employee experience through monthly pulse surveys and collecting virtual suggestions;
- Question politely when we have not lived up to this promise.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Finding the best talent means we need to look beyond the obvious. We’re individually motivated and ambitious but operate as one team. Inventing the right solutions for our clients is a group effort and this can’t be done without respecting and considering the diverse perspectives of everyone.
Head of People & Culture
People & Culture Coordinator
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY