FREE FAIR WORK ADVICE AND HELP FOR EMPLOYERS
EMPLOYMENT INNOVATIONS IS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S LEADING PROVIDERS OF EMPLOYMENT SERVICES DESIGNED TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND ENSURE COMPLIANCE.
- Whilst subscribers get access to unlimited workplace advice, we also offer complimentary advice and help for employers who are reaching out to EI for the first time.
- Understanding which Award and classifications cover your business and employees – and interpreting conditions and rates of pay.
- Navigating the Fair Work Act (including leave entitlements under the National Employment Standards) or other employment legislation covering long service leave, privacy, workplace surveillance and discrimination.
- Dealing with difficult or under performing employees and unsure which steps to take next.
- Introducing operational changes into the workplace and how this impacts employees, including the possibility of redundancies.
- Handling grievances or complaints by employees in a proper manner.
- What to do if a union official or a Fair Work Ombudsman inspector contacts you.
- Questions in regards to payroll, superannuation, visas and work rights, workplace safety or independent contractors.
- We also maintain a free online knowledge base for employers to get the information they need.
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH
LATEST WORKPLACE NEWS
This year, Australia Day falls on a Saturday, which means all States and Territories will be observing the public holiday on Monday 28th of January. If your business is open on Saturday 26th January, employees should be paid their normal Saturday rates, and public...read more
Employers are frequently found to have unfairly dismissed employees when, despite having a valid reason to dismiss an employee, they have failed to follow a “procedurally fair” process to reaching the decision to dismiss. Procedural fairness Procedural fairness has a...read more
As discussed in our earlier blog article, the Fair Work Commission handed down a decision to introduce a “casual conversion clause” into 84 modern awards which took effect on 1st October 2018. The new casual conversion clause provides casual employees with the right...read more
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY