FREE FAIR WORK ADVICE AND HELP FOR EMPLOYERS
EMPLOYMENT INNOVATIONS IS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S LEADING PROVIDERS OF EMPLOYMENT SERVICES DESIGNED TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND ENSURE COMPLIANCE.
- Whilst subscribers get access to unlimited workplace advice, we also offer complimentary advice and help for employers who are reaching out to EI for the first time.
- Understanding which Award and classifications cover your business and employees – and interpreting conditions and rates of pay.
- Navigating the Fair Work Act (including leave entitlements under the National Employment Standards) or other employment legislation covering long service leave, privacy, workplace surveillance and discrimination.
- Dealing with difficult or under performing employees and unsure which steps to take next.
- Introducing operational changes into the workplace and how this impacts employees, including the possibility of redundancies.
- Handling grievances or complaints by employees in a proper manner.
- What to do if a union official or a Fair Work Ombudsman inspector contacts you.
- Questions in regards to payroll, superannuation, visas and work rights, workplace safety or independent contractors.
- We also maintain a free online knowledge base for employers to get the information they need.
LATEST WORKPLACE NEWS
"Frankly, if one act of inoffensive drunkenness at an after work function provided valid reason for dismissal, I suspect that the majority of Australian workers may have potentially lost their jobs." Commissioner Cambridge in Trudi Puszka v Ryan Wilks Pty Ltd T/A...read more
How Sure Are You That Your Employees Are Award-Free? FWO Reviews Its Position on the Miscellaneous Award 2010
What do pet groomers, tutors, tour guides, au pairs and people procuring donations for charities have in common? In some circumstances they may be covered by the Miscellaneous Award 2010, according to the Fair Work Ombudsman (“FWO”). The FWO has been busy updating the...read more
“The proper role of a human resources department is to sit between impulsive managers baying for dismissal and the obligation of an employer to ensure procedural fairness.” – Deputy President Anderson in McCouaig v Colliers International (SA) Pty Ltd T/A Colliers...read more
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY