FREE FAIR WORK ADVICE AND HELP FOR EMPLOYERS
EMPLOYMENT INNOVATIONS IS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S LEADING PROVIDERS OF EMPLOYMENT SERVICES DESIGNED TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY AND ENSURE COMPLIANCE.
- Whilst subscribers get access to unlimited workplace advice, we also offer complimentary advice and help for employers who are reaching out to EI for the first time.
- Understanding which Award and classifications cover your business and employees – and interpreting conditions and rates of pay.
- Navigating the Fair Work Act (including leave entitlements under the National Employment Standards) or other employment legislation covering long service leave, privacy, workplace surveillance and discrimination.
- Dealing with difficult or under performing employees and unsure which steps to take next.
- Introducing operational changes into the workplace and how this impacts employees, including the possibility of redundancies.
- Handling grievances or complaints by employees in a proper manner.
- What to do if a union official or a Fair Work Ombudsman inspector contacts you.
- Questions in regards to payroll, superannuation, visas and work rights, workplace safety or independent contractors.
- We also maintain a free online knowledge base for employers to get the information they need.
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH
LATEST WORKPLACE NEWS
Following recent developments in the law concerning casual employees, Employment Innovations' Legal Team will be running a webinar at 1pm on Thursday 22 November 2018. In the webinar we’ll discuss the lessons learnt from a recent court decision (Workpac v Skene) where...read more
As of the 1st of November, the new Long Service Leave Act 2018 will come into operation in Victoria. The new Act replaces the previous Long Service Leave Act 1992 and will see significant changes to long service leave entitlements. When announcing these changes, the...read more
With Christmas around the corner, it’s the time of year when many companies will be holding parties for their staff. In this article we provide some practical tips for employers on how to organise work parties to ensure that employees stay safe and reduce the risks of...read more
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY