FAIR WORK HELP FOR EMPLOYERS
ENSURE YOUR BUSINESS IS FAIR WORK ACT COMPLIANT
REMOVE FAIR WORK ACT CONFUSION AND NON-COMPLIANCE
With over 47%* of employers audited by The Fair Work Ombudsman found to be non-compliant, receiving the correct Fair Work and employment advice has never been more important.
- Incorrect employee payments and failing to follow termination procedures are the most common areas of non-compliance
- In 2016-2017 the Fair Work Ombudsman recovered more than $30M on behalf of employees
- In 2017, the maximum penalties for non-compliance increased ten-fold to a maximum of $630,000 for serious contraventions of the Fair Work Act.
- Individuals such as company directors and officers can also be personally accountable for the actions of their companies, including HR and payroll officers.
- Franchisors can be held liable for contraventions of the Fair Work Act by its franchisees.
Employment Innovations has been assisting Australian businesses minimise business risk along with non-compliance under The Fair Work Act for over 25 years. From an immediate Free Advisory service and HR Essentials subscription through to HR Consulting and HR Partnering, we have a range of option suitable to your business needs.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
*Fair Work Ombudsman Annual Report 2016/17
HOW WE CAN HELP
Free Fair Work Act advice
10-point Fair Work compliance checklist
HR Essentials subscription
HR Software to automate compliance
Payroll software with Award interpretation
Representation in the event of a claim
WHY EI FAIR WORK ADVICE
- Fair Work Act and workplace legislation advice for subscribers
- A library of contracts, policies and workplace templates
- National network of HR partners delivering local support
- Workplace consultants ensure that your HR practices are consistent with Fair Work legislation and relevant Awards.
- HR software to ensure contracts and policies are in place and compliance-related tasks are automated.
- Flexible payroll solutions that include Award interpretation
- Over 25 years providing HR compliance to Australian businesses
YOUR ESSENTIAL HR & COMPLIANCE SOLUTION
1. EI will review your contracts and policies and confirm Award compliance requirements.
2. You will get access to additional HR documents and tools from our extensive library.
3. HR documents will be loaded into your cloud-based HR software, Employment Hero.
4. You and your managers gain access to immediate and unlimited expertise and workplace advice.
5. Advice is backed by representation in the event of any complex workplace claims.
6. We keep you updated with important changes to workplace laws and industry news.
Call today for free employment and Fair Work advice or submit an enquiry using the form below.
HELP FOR EMPLOYERS
Free Fair Work Health Check
Speak with one of our workplace experts to receive immediate Fair Work advice and insights into how you can reduce risk in your business
10 Point General Compliance Check
Take our quick and easy checklist to review your business for Fair Work compliance identifying areas of risk.
Fair Work Information Statement
We have simplified your requirements under the National Employment Standards to issue a Fair Work Information Statement to all new employees.
HR Essentials Subscription
$10 per employee per month for unlimited advice and compliance under the Fair Work Act along with representation if required
HELP FOR FRANCHISEES
The Fair Work Ombudsman is targeting franchisors to make them potentially liable to prosecution in the event of any contraventions of the Fair Work Act by their franchisees.
The Fair Work Ombudsman recommends:
- Include Fair Work compliance obligations into franchisee agreements
- Provide franchisees with expert advice to comply with workplace laws
- Establish a channel for employees to report workplace issues
- Monitor workplace compliance and carry out audits
Speak with one of our Franchisee workplace consultants today to find out how we can limit your risk of prosecution
IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER OR EMPLOYER WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
Call us to immediately speak with an HR consultant for Fair Work Advice or fill in the form and we’ll call you.
LATEST FAIR WORK COMPLIANCE NEWS
With the current bushfires affecting NSW and QLD, we have been receiving a number of queries from clients regarding their rights and obligations in these circumstances. Stand downs Where a business cannot operate due to circumstances out of its control (such as a...
Law Amended to Stop Employers Counting Salary Sacrifice as Part of Superannuation Guarantee Contributions
A bill introduced to close a loophole used by some employers to reduce their super contributions to their employees has recently passed both houses of parliament on 22nd of October 2019 and signed this week (28th October 2019). The bill will come into effect on 1st...
As part of the current 4-yearly review of modern awards, the Full Bench of the Fair Work Commission made a decision on 25 July 2019 to change the wording of any awards that allow for Public Holiday substitution (ie that allowed the swapping of the day that normally is...
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY