FAIR WORK COMPLIANCE
Confidence that your business is Fair Work compliant and has implemented best practice initiatives so you can get on with doing what you do best. You can get access to the sharpest Workplace Consultants to ensure that your contracts, workplace policies and HR practices are consistent with Fair Work legislation and relevant Awards, with some best practice tips along the way.
Employment Innovations offer a proactive and comprehensive compliance review of your contracts, workplace policies and HR practices as a feature of our subscription plans.
25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
For more than two decades we have helped Australian employers navigate through changes to Federal and State laws.
PROTECT YOUR BRAND
Minimise risk to prevent costly and damaging non-compliance from disrupting your business.
UNLIMITED HR DOCUMENTS
We will provide you with all the HR Documents you need to run your business professionally and to reduce
We ensure that your legally compliant contracts, workplace policies and HR practices are setup in your cloud-based HR platform.
OUR WORKPLACE CONSULTANTS WILL HELP YOU
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do you understand all aspects of any relevant Modern Award(s) or Enterprise Agreements that cover your business and employees?
- Are your employment contracts consistent with the Fair Work Act’s National Employment Standards, relevant Award provisions and best practice?
- Are your workplace policies consistent with the Fair Work Act’s National Employment Standards, relevant Award provisions and best practice? Are you missing any critical workplace policies?
- Do you and your managers fully understand Fair Work requirements in respect of termination of employment (including redundancy)?
- Do you engage or could you engage overseas workers on visas? Are you aware of your obligations when you engage overseas workers on visas?
- How does the business currently manage recruitment? Are people conducting interviews trained in best practice technique to ensure the best candidate is selected and to avoid questions that may give rise to discrimination issues?
- Are your record keeping obligations being met?
- Do you have an adequate work, health and safety system comprising of risk management, consultation,
documentation and management practices?
- Do you engage independent contractors? Have you clearly distinguished independent contractors from employees?
- Are you aware of your obligations under privacy and workplace surveillance laws?
LATEST FAIR WORK COMPLIANCE NEWS
Businesses engage “casual” employees for a variety of reasons. Hiring casuals can provide flexibility for businesses who are looking to hire a more flexible workforce. Often, casuals are engaged as an interim measure to staff a particularly busy period such as...read more
The so-called “Cloud era” has seen rapid changes to the way we interact and, given we spend a considerable chunk of our life at work, it is unsurprising that the growth of Cloud technology, social media and other online platforms has pervaded the employment space...read more
A hiring process doesn’t just fail ‘out of the blue’. Chances are, there would have been significant warning signs well before anyone realised it all went off the rails. Or, as Ernest Hemingway put it in The Sun Also Rises: "How did you go bankrupt?" Bill asked. "Two...read more
HR, PAYROLL, COMPLIANCE & LEGAL EXPERTISE PLUS HR SOFTWARE IN ONE SIMPLE SUBSCRIPTION