FAIR WORK ADVICE FOR EMPLOYERS
ENSURE YOUR BUSINESS IS FAIR WORK ACT COMPLIANT
REMOVE CONFUSION & GET FAIR WORK ACT COMPLIANT TODAY
Confused by the Fair Work Act or concerned you may not be compliant?
We have HR and payroll advisors, workplace lawyers, technology and the experience to ensure peace-of-mind when it comes to HR, workplace relations and Fair Work matters within your business.
Did you know?
- Over 47%* of employers audited by the Fair Work Ombudsman were found to be non-complaint;
- Incorrect employee payments and failing to follow termination are the most common areas of non-compliance;
- In 2017 the maximum penalty for non-compliance increased ten-fold to $630,000 for serious contraventions of the Fair Work Act;
- Individuals such as company directors and officers can also be personally accountable for the actions of their companies, including HR and payroll officers;
- You have a requirement under the National Employment Standards to issue a Fair Work Information Statement to all employees.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Free HR & Fair Work Act Advice
Free Payroll Advice
10 Point Fair Work Compliance Checklist
HR Advisory & Workplace Advice Services
HR Software To Automate Compliance
Payroll Software With Award Interpretation
Representation In The Event Of A Claim
For over 25 years we have been providing advice to Australian businesses to help them minimise risk and ensure compliance under legislation such as the Fair Work Act.
From a free consultation with an HR or Payroll expert through to ongoing HR advisory support, we have a range of services to suit your business needs including; HR consulting, HR partnering and payroll solutions.
For more information on our services contact us via the form below or book an advice session directly with one of our HR or Payroll experts.
*Fair Work Ombudsman Annual Report 2016/17
FAIR WORK COMPLIANCE BEGINS WITH AN ESSENTIAL HR SOLUTION
1. EI will review your contracts and policies and confirm Award compliance requirements.
2. You will get access to additional HR documents and tools from our extensive library.
3. HR documents will be loaded into your cloud-based HR software, Employment Hero.
4. You and your managers gain access to immediate and unlimited expertise and workplace advice.
5. Advice is backed by representation in the event of any complex workplace claims.
6. We keep you updated with important changes to workplace laws and industry news.
Call today for free employment and Fair Work advice or submit an enquiry using the form below.
Immediate and pragmatic Fair Work advice delivered by our expert consultants
Access to our library of HR contracts, policies and tools to ensure Fair Work compliance
HR audit of your business identifying areas of Fair Work Act non-compliance with recommended actions
For any actual or alleged Unfair Dismissal, Adverse Action, Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment claims.
Optional addition of easy to use HR software to compliantly manage documents and HR processes
Add on our outsourced payroll service using the award-winning KeyPay software
CLIENT CASE STUDIES – ESSENTIAL HR SOLUTIONS
“I couldn’t ask for anything more than what our HR Partner has been able to deliver to the Club. They are professional, always available and have been instrumental in transforming the HR processes of The Sharks Leagues Club”
“Employment Innovations is on top of everything. If there are changes to the Awards or legislation I am confident the payroll team will pick them up and inform me. The platform and relationship are working well”.
IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER OR EMPLOYER WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
Call us to immediately speak with an HR consultant for Fair Work Advice or fill in the form and we’ll call you.
LATEST FAIR WORK COMPLIANCE NEWS
The Federal Government’s Fair Work Amendment (Supporting Australia’s Jobs and Economic Recovery) Bill 2020 ('the Bill') has now been passed by both houses of Parliament. The changes received royal assent on 27 March 2021 and are now law. However, the version of the...
Calculating minimum annual salaries can be a complicated process for employees covered by modern awards. Why is this important? If employers wish to pay an "all in" salary to cover all entitlements that might arise, it is important the salary is set at a level...
In brief A recent decision of the Federal Circuit Court has found a group of wealth advisers, some of whom earned close to a million dollars per year were covered by the Banking, Finance & Insurance Award 2020 and were underpaid by their employer due to having...
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY