OUTSOURCED HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
THE ULTIMATE HR SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
OUTSOURCED HR SERVICES DELIVERED BY PROFESSIONALS OPERATING AS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR TEAM
- Have employee headaches?
- Find managing employment issues takes you away from adding value to your business?
- Want peace of mind when it comes to managing HR compliance and risk?
- Want to work with dynamic HR professionals who will become an extension of your team?
- Want access to cost-effective and innovative HR solutions?
- Want to attract, retain and engage your workforce?
- Require HR processes to help navigate operational challenges?
Employment Innovations have designed its proven Outsourced HR Partner solution to help Australian SMEs with these common challenges. This solution is delivered exclusively with HR software, Employment Hero, underpinned by Lean HR Principles and delivered by our HR consultants.
Our team of dedicated outsourced HR consultants are experts in their field and available to you on-demand either virtually or on-site as required. Your consultant will ensure a business-wide lean HR adoption and help navigate all aspects of human resources from pragmatic advice and document creation through to integrated frameworks and management coaching for complex HR issues.
Our outsourced HR consultants are focused on delivering results with the aim of making managers more confident in their own skills and ultimately more self-sufficient when it comes to human resources. They are an expert on everything HR with a solid understanding of your business.
Employment Innovations have been helping Australian SMEs for over 25 years. We have packaged together unlimited HR advice, compliance, HR software administration, peace of mind and employee benefits to deliver the ultimate outsourced HR-on-demand solution for your business.
REASONS TO OUTSOURCE HR
Save time and money
Reduce overheads and the need to build an HR function
Ensure HR compliance and lower exposure to risk
Access the latest tools, innovations and best practices to HR management
Peace of mind
Have certainty that your HR is in capable hands
Support your managers which helps with retention and engagement
- UNLIMTED HR ADVICE
Unlimited access to dedicated HR consultants with advice backed by representation in the event of a claim, at no extra cost
HR outsourcing flexible enough to meet the changing demands of your business, including on-site support as required
- NATIONAL NETWORK
A national network of experienced and AHRI certified HR consultants
- EMPLOYMENT HERO
As the #1 HR service partner for Employment Hero we can easily help you setup, optimise and maintain your HR software
YOUR ULTIMATE OUTSOURCED HR SOLUTION
1. Your dedicated HR consultant will become an extension of your team, integrating with your business to identify and prioritise HR initiatives that manage compliance and improve productivity.
2. Your HR consultant will complete an in-depth compliance audit including a review of all HR documents and adherence to Modern Awards (if applicable). A Lean HR plan will be created in conjunction with business stakeholders.
3. Your HR consultant will maintain and administer your HR software, Employment Hero, tapping into all of the key HR metrics, employee files, HR workflows and managing HR documents.
4. You and your managers gain unlimited access to outsourced HR expertise, coaching and workplace advice via your consultant, including help managing investigations, under-performance, grievance and misconduct issues.
5. Advice is backed by representation in the event of any complex workplace claim (at no extra cost) through our partner EI Legal.
6. On-site HR support can be provided on-demand (your outsourced HR service may include a certain number of on-site hours or additional fees will apply where this is required for complex on-site HR projects)
“HR is as important, if not fundamentally more important, to SMEs compared to big business. Poor HR practices can cause considerable disruption to a small business whilst effective HR and smarter approaches to performance management can contribute more positively to the success of a SME in terms of overall productivity.” – Alana Giddy, Head of HR
Lean HR acknowledges that line managers can absorb many HR responsibilities and play a key role in talent management with access to the right tools, training and expertise, thus reducing the requirement for a direct HR headcount.
Managers need tools to reduce administrative time spent on transactional activities such as recruitment, on-boarding and rostering. They also need training to build their capability and confidence so that they can effectively lead and make quality decisions. And lastly, they need access to quality expertise to ensure that any HR issues are resolved quickly, with common sense and with minimal risk.
By empowering your line managers – by providing them access to the right tools, training and expertise – your business can benefit from:
- Better bang for buck compared to traditional HR functions and overheads;
- Technology to improve administrative efficiency and manage the employee life cycle;
- Improved engagement and retention of line managers through upskilling and professional development; and
- Increased employee engagement through enhanced management capability.
Through the use of HR technology like Employment Hero, we have been able to service Australian SMEs, providing them affordable access to HR expertise, tapping into all the key metrics, employee files and documents from a virtual location. We have serviced SMEs in all corners of the country and, with some, we have never needed to set foot inside their business – which keeps the service lean and cost effective. When they are ready to invest in more on-site time as they grow we are ready to help.
If you are an existing Employment Hero customer, EI’s outsourced HR service ensures you get the most out of your HR software – by helping with the administration and maintenance of your cloud-based platform (including system optimisation and training). If you have not started using Employment Hero in your business, speak to us about bundling HR software with your outsourced HR service.
COULD YOUR BUSINESS BENEFIT FROM AN EXPERT HR CONSULTANT?
Get in touch with one of our consultants today.
LATEST HR NEWS
Whatever the type of business, if you hire employees you’ll need some type of HR framework. The bigger and more successful the business the more demanding and time consuming the HR function will become. An outsourced HR Partner is a popular service as it allows HR...
When you’re recruiting for a role within your business, identifying a workplace cultural fit in candidates is essential. There is a greater likelihood that employees will stay with a business longer and contribute more to its success when the work feels meaningful and...
With the emergence of remote and flexible working arrangements, employee loneliness is going to become increasingly prevalent. Surprisingly though, workplace loneliness is starting to not only impact those that are physically isolated but also employees located in an...
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY