OUTSOURCED HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES
THE ULTIMATE HR SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
OUTSOURCED HR SERVICES DELIVERED BY PROFESSIONALS OPERATING AS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR TEAM
- Have employee headaches?
- Find managing employment issues takes you away from adding value to your business?
- Want peace of mind when it comes to managing HR compliance and risk?
- Want to work with dynamic HR professionals who will become an extension of your team?
- Want access to cost-effective and innovative HR solutions?
- Want to attract, retain and engage your workforce?
- Require HR processes to help navigate operational challenges?
Employment Innovations have designed its proven Outsourced HR Partner solution to help Australian SMEs with these common challenges. This solution is delivered exclusively with HR software, Employment Hero, underpinned by Lean HR Principles and delivered by one of our HR consultants as an extension of your business.
Our team of dedicated outsourced HR consultants are experts in their field and available to you on-demand either virtually or on-site as required. Your consultant will ensure a business-wide lean HR adoption and provide the tools, expertise and coaching to managers in your business.
HR priorities will be defined aligned with improving the overall health of HR in your business across 20 key areas of HR management including compliance, technology, talent management, performance, capability and strategy. Additional HR priorities can also be determined in support of specific company goals or objectives.
Our outsourced HR consultants are focused on delivering results with the aim of making managers more confident in their own skills and ultimately more self-sufficient when it comes to managing their team. They are an expert on everything HR with a solid understanding of your business.
Employment Innovations have been helping Australian SMEs for over 25 years. We have packaged together unlimited HR advice, compliance, HR software administration, peace of mind and employee benefits to deliver the ultimate outsourced HR-on-demand solution for your business.
REASONS TO OUTSOURCE HR
Save time and money
Reduce overheads and the need to build an HR function
Ensure HR compliance and lower exposure to risk
Access the latest tools, innovations and best practices to HR management
Peace of mind
Have certainty that your HR is in capable hands
Support your managers which helps with retention and engagement
KEY BENEFITS OF USING EI’S OUTSOURCED HR PARTNER SOLUTION
- UNLIMITED HR ADVICE
Unlimited access to dedicated HR consultants with advice backed by representation in the event of a claim, at no extra cost
- ONE PAGE HR PLAN
Your HR partner will develop a practical HR plan identifying current and future HR metrics, HR priorities and commitments for your business
HR outsourcing flexible enough to meet the changing demands of your business, including on-site support as required
- NATIONAL NETWORK
A national network of experienced and AHRI certified HR consultants
- EMPLOYMENT HERO
As the #1 HR service partner for Employment Hero we can easily help you setup, optimise and maintain your HR software
- LEAN HR PRINCIPLES
Underpinned by a set of 8 lean HR principles designed to ensure maximum value for your business
OUTSOURCED HR PARTNER FEATURES
1. Your dedicated HR consultant will become an extension of your team, integrating with your business to identify HR priorities that improve the health of HR in your business and link to company objectives.
3. Your HR consultant will maintain and administer your HR software, Employment Hero, tapping into all of the key HR metrics, employee files, HR workflows and managing HR documents.
4. On-site HR support can be provided on-demand (your outsourced HR service may include a certain number of on-site hours per annum).
THE VALUE OF GREAT HR IN SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
“HR is as important, if not fundamentally more important, to SMEs compared to big business. Poor HR practices can cause considerable disruption to a small business whilst effective HR and smarter approaches to performance management can contribute more positively to the success of a SME in terms of overall productivity.” – Alana Giddy, Head of HR
LOCAL HR PARTNER VS VIRTUAL HR PARTNER
You have the choice of a Local HR Partner (priced at $40 per employee per month, plus GST*) which includes a number of on-site hours per annum that you can utilise for complex HR issues, planning and other activities as required. Alternatively, you can choose to work with a dedicated Virtual HR Partner (priced at $32 per employee per month, plus GST*) who will still be an extension of your team.
If you have more than 50 employees or if you are bundling HR software speak to us about discounted pricing.
*Minimum monthly fees apply.
LEAN HR PRINCIPLES
Lean HR acknowledges that line managers can absorb many HR responsibilities and play a key role in talent management with access to the right tools, training and expertise, thus reducing the requirement for a direct HR headcount.
1. We use self-service cloud HR software to simplify HR management and administration.
2. We have access to HR expertise in order for our managers to make better and faster people decisions.
3. We set goals across the business (including HR) aligned with company objectives.
4. We have genuine conversations between managers and employees.
The 8 Lean HR Principles
5. We provide the tools and expertise to improve line manager HR capability.
6. We measure employee happiness and collect feedback regularly to increase engagement.
7. We give our employees access to amazing benefits utilising economies of scale.
8. We take a continuous improvement approach to the health of HR in the business.
EI’s popular Outsourced HR Partner Solution is currently only delivered exclusively with Employment Hero’s HR software.
Through the use of HR technology like Employment Hero, we have been able to service Australian SMEs, providing them affordable access to HR expertise, tapping into all the key metrics, employee files and documents from a virtual location. We have serviced SMEs in all corners of the country and, with some under our Virtual HR Partner solution, we have never needed to set foot inside their business – which keeps the service lean and cost effective. When they are ready to invest in more on-site time as they grow we are ready to help.
If you are an existing Employment Hero customer, EI’s outsourced HR service ensures you get the most out of your HR software – by helping with the administration and maintenance of your cloud-based platform (including system optimisation and training). If you have not started using Employment Hero in your business, speak to us about bundling HR software with your outsourced HR service.
Your HR partner can:
- Create new custom HR document templates in the HR software as required
- Assist managers in drafting HR documents in the HR software – examples include written warnings, performance improvement plans, termination notices, change to terms and new contracts
- Manage induction content
- Design and administer performance reviews (if applicable)
- Coach managers in using the goals module for themselves and their team
- Administer onboarding and offboarding checklists and workflows
- Manage employee certification requirements for certain roles
- Manage employee engagement surveys (happiness scores) with the HR software
- Provide unlimited HR advice and coaching
COULD YOUR BUSINESS BENEFIT FROM AN EXPERT HR CONSULTANT?
Get in touch with one of our consultants today.
LATEST HR NEWS
Options for businesses during downturns in work due to coronavirus With the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) becoming more prevalent and the impact on businesses more severe, we are receiving a large number of enquiries from employers about their ongoing obligations...
How to manage day-to-day HR operations during extended remote working The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in Australia has managed to challenge every aspect of business operations in an extremely short period of time. Many business owners and managers are scrambling...
For small business, the idea of introducing flexible working can seem daunting. Creating a better work/life balance for your employees has proven to increase engagement and significantly improve retention. But how can you make it work for your small business without...
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY