OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SERVICES
SAVE UP TO 75%* OF YOUR PAYROLL OVERHEAD COSTS AND REMOVE DISTRACTIONS, TIME AND COMPLIANCE RISKS BY OUTSOURCING YOUR PAYROLL.
Cut operating costs without cutting corners by ensuring that your payroll is managed professionally with a personal touch. Our trusted payroll professionals are the industry’s best and we’re proud about that.
Employment Innovations offer an end-to-end outsourced payroll solution. We also give you direct access to the payroll process and reporting on demand, making us a seamless extension of your business.
A dedicated Payroll Partner will own the outcomes with your business, backed by a team of human resources, legal and HR software experts so that we can keep on top of important legislative and best practice changes to employment, payroll, taxation and superannuation compliance.
REASONS TO OUTSOURCE YOUR PAYROLL:
- Save time and money
- Reduced exposure to risk and to ensure compliance
- Peace of mind
- Your team is able to focus on more strategic tasks
KEY BENEFITS OF USING EI’S OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SOLUTION:
- Increased flexibility and productivity through automation and streamlined processes
- Backed by a team of HR, legal and software experts
- Number #1 payroll service provider for Employment Hero customers
- Largest library of Award interpretation rules in Australia to automate pay compliance
- Single-touch payroll ready
END-TO-END OUTSOURCED PAYROLL PROCESSING
COMPREHENSIVE AND POWERFUL PAYROLL SOFTWARE
PEACE OF MIND
SINGLE-TOUCH PAYROLL READY
DELIVERED BY PAYROLL EXPERTS
OUR COMPREHENSIVE OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Proven payroll implementation processes to ensure you are up and running in no time with confidence
- End to end payroll processing of employee salaries (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- Calculation and payment of superannuation contributions
- Online timesheets
- Leave management
- Employee portal for leave application, personal details change and payslips
- Extensive reporting available ensuring you have all the information you need on demand
- Pay conditions automation including the largest Award interpretation library in Australia
- Integration with cloud-based HR and rostering systems including Employment Hero and Deputy
- Termination, redundancy modelling and payment
- Submission of TFN declarations to the ATO
- End of financial year process
- Security, flexibility and comprehensive reporting available on demand
- Ability to bundle and save on complimentary HR, legal and migration services
OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SERVICES FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
$20 PER EMPLOYEE (PER MONTH)
Minimum $400 per month
EVENTS & WEBINARS
DISCOUNTED LEGAL & MIGRATION SERVICES
UNLIMITED WORKPLACE ADVICE
If you are bundling add-ons or have more than 50 employees speak to us about discounted pricing.
OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SERVICES FOR LARGE OR COMPLEX BUSINESSES
Outsourcing your payroll can be an emotional change for your business. Rest assured, our trusted professionals are the industry’s best and are here to help you every step of the way. We advocate that any decision to partner with an external provider needs to be strategic and that values need to be aligned.
EI manages the outsourced payroll processing for multiple labour hire providers with over 8,000 employees combined including workers on mining and construction projects – with over $20 million in labour placed across complex mining sites per annum – including BHP (Orebody), Rio Tinto (Coastal Waters), FMG (Cloudbreak & Christmas Creek), Chevron (Gorgon Project) & Hancock (Roy Hill). Other large outsourced payroll customers include ASX listed (1,000+ employees, $25m+ payroll per annum) business in the retail and finance industry and also a privately-owned hospitality network with more than 1,000 employees. We also provide payroll services to not-for-profit services providers in the social, disability and aged care sector with more than 800 employees.
When am I billed for my outsourced payroll solution?
EI will default to monthly billing for your outsourced payroll solution.
Are there any additional payroll fees?
An additional $12 per month per employee will be charged for weekly outsourced payroll processing as an alternative to fortnightly or monthly processing. Additional payroll implementation and non-standard processing fees may also apply.
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY