SAVE MONEY AND REDUCE RISK.
SAVE UP TO 75%* OF YOUR PAYROLL OVERHEAD COSTS AND REMOVE DISTRACTIONS, TIME AND COMPLIANCE RISKS BY OUTSOURCING YOUR PAYROLL.
Cut operating costs without cutting corners by ensuring that your payroll is managed professionally with a personal touch. Our trusted payroll professionals are the industry’s best and we’re proud about that.
Employment Innovations offer an end-to-end outsourced payroll solution. We also give you direct access to the payroll process and reporting on demand, making us a seamless extension of your business.
A dedicated Payroll Partner will own the outcomes with your business, backed by a team of human resources, legal and HR software experts so that we can keep on top of important legislative and best practice changes to employment, payroll, taxation and superannuation compliance.
*Comparing the average cost per payslip for a fortnightly in-house payroll function for a business with less than 200 employees (Payroll Benchmarking Report 2018, Australian Payroll Association) with EI’s Outsourced Payroll solution.
REASONS TO OUTSOURCE YOUR PAYROLL:
- Save time and money
- Reduced exposure to risk and to ensure compliance
- Peace of mind
- Your team is able to focus on more strategic tasks
KEY BENEFITS OF USING EI’S OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SOLUTION:
- Increased flexibility and productivity through automation and streamlined processes
- Backed by a team of HR, legal and software experts
- Number #1 payroll service provider for Employment Hero customers
- Largest library of Award interpretation rules in Australia to automate pay compliance
- Single-touch payroll ready
END-TO-END OUTSOURCED PAYROLL PROCESSING
A dedicated Payroll Partner who will become an extension of your team.
COMPREHENSIVE AND POWERFUL PAYROLL SOFTWARE
Flexible pay schedules, reporting on-demand, rostering functionality, time and attendance and self-service features.
PEACE OF MIND
Remove the headaches from your payroll processing by outsourcing to professionals.
SINGLE-TOUCH PAYROLL READY
Secure reporting to the ATO in line with Single Touch Payroll requirements for each pay run.
DELIVERED BY PAYROLL EXPERTS
Employment Innovations are a registered BAS agent (25599408) with trusted payroll professionals who are the industry’s best.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Proven payroll implementation processes to ensure you are up and running in no time with confidence
- End to end payroll processing of employee salaries (weekly, fortnightly or monthly)
- Calculation and payment of superannuation contributions
- Online timesheets
- Leave management
- Employee portal for leave application, personal details change and payslips
- Extensive reporting available ensuring you have all the information you need on demand
- Pay conditions automation including the largest Award interpretation library in Australia
- Integration with cloud-based HR and rostering systems including Employment Hero and Deputy
- Termination, redundancy modelling and payment
- Submission of TFN declarations to the ATO
- End of financial year process
- Security, flexibility and comprehensive reporting available on demand
- Ability to bundle and save on complimentary HR, legal and migration services
OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SERVICES FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
$20 PER EMPLOYEE (PER MONTH)
Minimum $350 per month
EVENTS & WEBINARS
Subscribers get access to all our seminars, webinars and training sessions – for you and your managers.
Access to comprehensive payroll software with pay conditions automation (including Award Interpretation), rostering functionality and extensive reporting on demand.
Dedicated payroll partner for end-to-end payroll processing (fortnightly and/or monthly). Additional $12 per employee per month for weekly processing.
Included with every implementation is a comprehensive payroll audit to reduce risk of non-compliance with the Fair Work Act and relevant Awards.
DISCOUNTED LEGAL & MIGRATION SERVICES
Outsourced payroll customers also get 10% off additional legal and migration services.
UNLIMITED WORKPLACE ADVICE
Immediate and unlimited access to expertise and pragmatic workplace advice to help make better, faster and compliant decisions for only $5 per employee per month.
Access to Australia’s leading cloud-based HR software, Employment Hero Premium (including employee benefits) for $9 per employee per month.
Switch on an Employee Assistance Program, delivered by our partners, Acacia Connection, for $5 per employee per month.
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH
If you are bundling add-ons or have more than 50 employees speak to us about discounted pricing.
OUTSOURCED PAYROLL SERVICES FOR LARGE OR COMPLEX BUSINESSES
Outsourcing your payroll can be an emotional change for your business. Rest assured, our trusted professionals are the industry’s best and are here to help you every step of the way. We advocate that any decision to partner with an external provider needs to be strategic and that values need to be aligned.
EI manages the outsourced payroll processing for multiple labour hire providers with over 8,000 employees combined including workers on mining and construction projects – with over $20 million in labour placed across complex mining sites per annum – including BHP (Orebody), Rio Tinto (Coastal Waters), FMG (Cloudbreak & Christmas Creek), Chevron (Gorgon Project) & Hancock (Roy Hill). Other large outsourced payroll customers include ASX listed (1,000+ employees, $25m+ payroll per annum) business in the retail and finance industry and also a privately-owned hospitality network with more than 1,000 employees. We also provide payroll services to not-for-profit services providers in the social, disability and aged care sector with more than 800 employees.
When am I billed for my outsourced payroll solution?
EI will default to monthly billing for your outsourced payroll solution.
Are there any additional payroll fees?
An additional $12 per month per employee will be charged for weekly outsourced payroll processing as an alternative to fortnightly or monthly processing. Additional payroll implementation and non-standard processing fees may also apply.
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY