UNLIMITED WORKPLACE ADVICE FOR EMPLOYERS
SIMPLE AND PRAGMATIC WORKPLACE ADVICE WHEN YOU NEED IT TO HELP MAKE BETTER, FASTER AND MORE COMPLIANT DECISIONS.
On average human beings make 70 conscious decisions a day. For business owners and managers, dozens of these decisions are complicated, time-critical and can have serious consequences – including important employment decisions in relation to hiring, rights and obligations, performance management and terminations.
By having unlimited access to our trusted workplace advisors and extensive knowledge base, you will be able to reach a decision up to three times faster than you could alone.
Building a relationship with an expert partner means you can rest easy in the knowledge that any employee issues will be resolved quickly, with common sense and with minimised risk to the business. It is important that the advice is pragmatic – and not conservative. Delaying decisions can be the most costly to any business. Equally getting these decisions wrong can be just as damaging to your bottom line and reputation.
UNLIMITED WORKPLACE ADVICE, HR DOCUMENTS, COMPLIANCE AUDITS AND REPRESENTATION FOR ONLY $10 PER EMPLOYEE PER MONTH!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
GET IMMEDIATE ADVICE
Our advisory team is available over the phone or via email between 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Not just workplace relations experts. We also offer payroll, migration and HR tips and expertise under one roof.
PEACE OF MIND
Our subscription plans include unlimited pragmatic workplace advice all year round, with no hidden fees.
We also keep you updated with important changes to workplace laws and industry news.
HOW WE CAN HELP?
- Navigating the Fair Work Act
- How to apply the National Employment Standards (including leave entitlements)
- Understanding which Award and classifications cover your business and employees – and interpreting conditions and rates of pay
- Interpreting other employment legislation covering long service leave, privacy, workplace surveillance and discrimination
- Dealing with difficult or under performing employees in a proper manner or other performance management issues
- Termination of employment
- Payroll and superannuation queries
- Introducing operational changes into the workplace and how this impacts employees, including the possibility of redundancies
- Transfer of business rules when buying or selling a business
- Dealing with an unfair dismissal claim
- Handling grievances or complaints by employees in a proper manner
- Record keeping requirements
- What to do if a union official or a Fair Work Ombudsman inspector contacts you
- Questions in regards to visas and work rights, workplace safety or independent contractors
LATEST WORKPLACE NEWS
Returning to the workplace The federal government have announced a 3 step “roadmap to recovery” plan and State and Territory governments are slowly easing restrictions to their own respective timelines. What this means is that businesses are starting to...
The Educational Services (Schools) General Staff Award 2010 and the Vehicle, Manufacturing, Repair, Services and Retail Award 2010 are the latest modern awards to be varied to allow greater flexibility for employers during the COVID-19 pandemic. This follows other...
As part of its “four-yearly review” of all modern awards, the Fair Work Commission is in the process of updating a number of awards. A number of awards have been updated with minor amendments commencing on the first pay period after 13 April 2020 these are: Aboriginal...
MAKING EMPLOYMENT EASIER BY COMBINING HR, LEGAL & PAYROLL SERVICES WITH TECHNOLOGY