UNLIMITED WORKPLACE ADVICE FOR EMPLOYERS
GET ACCESS TO SIMPLE AND PRAGMATIC WORKPLACE ADVICE WHEN YOU NEED IT TO HELP MAKE BETTER, FASTER AND COMPLIANT DECISIONS.
On average human beings make 70 conscious decisions a day. For business owners and managers, dozens of these decisions are complicated, time-critical and can have serious consequences – including important employment decisions in relation to hiring, rights and obligations, performance management and terminations.
By having unlimited access to our trusted workplace advisors and extensive knowledge base, you will be able to reach a decision up to three times faster than you could alone.
Building a relationship with an expert partner means you can rest easy in the knowledge that any employee issues will be resolved quickly, with common sense and with minimised risk to the business. It is important that the advice is pragmatic – and not conservative. Delaying decisions can be the most costly to any business. Equally getting these decisions wrong can be just as damaging to your bottom line and reputation.
UNLIMITED WORKPLACE ADVICE ALL YEAR ROUND FOR ONLY $5 PER EMPLOYEE PER MONTH!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
GET IMMEDIATE ADVICE
Our advisory team is available over the phone or via email between 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Not just workplace relations experts. We also offer payroll, migration and HR tips and expertise under one roof.
PEACE OF MIND
Our subscription plans include unlimited pragmatic workplace advice all year round, with no hidden fees.
We also keep you updated with important changes to workplace laws and industry news.
HOW WE CAN HELP?
- Navigating the Fair Work Act
- How to apply the National Employment Standards (including leave entitlements)
- Understanding which Award and classifications cover your business and employees – and interpreting conditions and rates of pay
- Interpreting other employment legislation covering long service leave, privacy, workplace surveillance and discrimination
- Dealing with difficult or under performing employees in a proper manner or other performance management issues
- Termination of employment
- Payroll and superannuation queries
- Introducing operational changes into the workplace and how this impacts employees, including the possibility of redundancies
- Transfer of business rules when buying or selling a business
- Dealing with an unfair dismissal claim
- Handling grievances or complaints by employees in a proper manner
- Record keeping requirements
- What to do if a union official or a Fair Work Ombudsman inspector contacts you
- Questions in regards to visas and work rights, workplace safety or independent contractors
LATEST WORKPLACE NEWS
How Soon After Termination Do You Have To Pay An Employee’s Final Pay? Changes To Modern Awards From 1 November 2018
On 1 November 2018, 89 Modern Awards will be varied to include a requirement that an employer must pay an employee’s final pay no later than seven (7) days after the day on which the employment ends. The 89 Modern Awards that will be affected are listed at the end of...read more
It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Have You Given Notice To Your Employees About Your Christmas Close Down Yet?
With Christmas fast approaching, businesses who plan to implement a Christmas close down should be aware of their obligations to employees, particularly giving them any required period of notice relating to the close down. In this article we explore some common...read more
In this blog article, we discuss some changes to the General Retail Industry Award 2010 (‘the Retail Award’) that are coming up on 1 November 2018. The changes increase some penalty rates for casual employees. On 27 September 2018, the Fair Work Commission (‘FWC’)...read more
YOUR COMPLETE HR, PAYROLL, COMPLIANCE & SOFTWARE SOLUTION